Sunday, 24 August 2008

B&M Playlist

2008.08.21
(in no particular order...順不同)

<Mori's Picks>

Tori Amos / Strange Little Girl
Sam Sparro / Black & Gold
Tatu / All the things she said
Charlotte Gainsbourg & Etienne Daho / If
New Order / Bizarre Love Triangle
Moby / Bodyrock
LCD Soundsystem / All My Friends
The Killers / Mr.Brightside
Fat Boy Slim / Weapon of choice
Babyshambles / Delivery
Coldplay / Viva La Vida
Larrikin Love / Happy as Annie
The Strokes / You only live once
The Courteeners / Acrylic
The Libertines / Up the Bracket
Hot Chip / And I was a boy from school
Elvis vs JXL / A little less conversation
Blur / Boys & Girls
Elastica / Connection
Travis / Writing to reach you
Bow Wow Wow / I want candy
Air Traffic / Charlotte
Cajun Dance Party / Amylase
Ida Maria / Oh My God
Interpol / The Heinrich Maneuver
Stone Roses / Made of Stone (808 State Remix)
Franz Ferdinand / The Dark of the Matinee
Muse / Map of the problematique
The Ting Tings / That's not my name
.
.
.

<Emifurumanaka's Picks>

The Faint / The Geeks Were Right
CSS / Jager Yoga
Wolfmother / Love Train
Flamboyant Bella / Get a reaction
Chemical Brothers / Rock the House ( Prodigy Remix)
Kasabian / LSF (Jagz Kooner Remix)
Tilly and the Wall / The freest man (CSS Remix)
Superbus / Butterfly
The Strokes / Juicebox
The Presets / Are you the one?
Weezer / Island in the Sun
Neon Neon / I lust you
The Kills / Sour Cherry
Arctic Monkeys / 7
Long Range / So Long
Blood Red Shoes / I wish I was someone better
Lily Allen / Naive (The Kooks Cover)
The Ting Tings / Great DJ (7th Heaven Remix)
Gotye / Learnalivinganloving
The Basics / Lookin' over my shoulder
Whitey / Non Stop
The Rapture / The Sound
Lykke Li / I'm good, I'm gone
Tahiti 80 / Wallpaper for the soul
Iron & Wine / White Tooth Man
.
.
.

<Guest DJ manifesto's Picks>

Unkle / Chemical featuring Josh Homme
M83 / Kim & Jesse
Bloc Party / Helicopter
Primal Scream / Can't go back
Tricky / Council Estate
Bronski Beat / Smalltown Boy
Bow Wow Wow / I started something I couldn't finish
Suede / My insatiable one
The Music / Strength in numbers
The White Stripes / Black Math
The Rifles / She's got standards
Blonde Redhead / 23
.
.
.