2009.06.18
(in no particular order...順不同)
<Emifurumanaka's Picks>
Hook & The Twin / Race for the bone
Why? / The vowls is pt.2 (Amplive Remix)
High Contrast / Kiss Kiss Bang
Gossip / Heavy Cross
Lissy Trullie / Self-taught learner
Kagami / Machicago 8 beat
Rogues / Not so pretty
Family Force 5 / Radiator
Linkin Park / By myself
Pet Shop Boys / Love etc.
Jack Penate / Be the one
Miike Snow / Animal
The Sunshine Underground / I ain't losing any sleep
Plastic Operator / Folder
.
.
.
<Mori's Picks>
La Roux / Bulletproof
Passion Pit / The Reeling
Ash / Return Of White Rabbit
The Rumble Strips / London
White Lies / Death
Animal Collective / Summer Clothes
Wave Machines/ I Go I Go I Go
Golden Silvers / Arrow Of Eros (New Version)
Raveonettes / Veronica Fever
!!! / Heart Of Hearts
Gorillaz / Feel Good Inc
The Pretenders / Back On The Chain Gang
N.E.R.D / Rock Star
The Flaming Lips / Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
P J Harvey / Down By The Water
Foals / Cassius
Joy Division / Love Will Tear Us Apart
Matt And Kim / Daylight (Stic Man RA-mix)
The Rifles / Fool To Sorrow
Morrissey / Something is squeezing my skull
Aimee mann / I Should've Known
Tori Amos / Strawberry Swirl
Regina Spektor / Better
Panic At The Disco / Northern Downpour
.
.
.