Monday, 8 February 2010

B&M Playlist

2010.01.29 @ Players Cafe
(in no particular order...順不同)

Sotoyama's Picks
Bombay Bicycle Club / Morning / Evening
Basement Jaxx / Take Me To Your House
Madonna / Celebration (Benny Benassi Remix)
The Raveonettes / Suicide
Two Door Cinema Club / I Can Talk
The Cribs / We Share The Same Skies
The Vivians / Just Two Girls
Jet / Are you gonna be my girl?
Goosefish / Still Wild
Das Pop / Try Again
Golden Silvers / True Romance (True No.9 Blues)
Chew Lips / Salt Air (Jupitar Remix)
Delorean / Moonsoon
Cheeky Cheeky & The Nosebleeds /Slow Kids
Royksopp / The Girl And The Robot
You Me At Six / Poker Face
The Blow Monkeys / Digging Your Scene
Milburn / Brewster
Cold Cave / Love Comes Close
Paramore / Careful
Jamie Cullum / I'm All Over It
Casxio / Fresh
.
.
.

Yo-ne's Picks
The Mooney Suzuki / Hey Joe
The Rolling Stones / Around and Around
The Dirtbombs / Natural Man
Rage Against The Machine / Bullet in the Head
Cato Salsa Experience / So, the circus is back in town
The Jon Spencer Explosion / Wail
The Strokes / Someday
The Hives / Walk Idiot Walk
Beck / The New Pollution
Specials / Too much too young
Weezer / Buddy Holly
Paul Weller / Don't Let Me Down
T-Rex / Jeepster
Beastie Boys / Groove Holmes
.
.
.

Majo!n'LondoN's Picks
Late Of The Pier / Heartbeat (Cenzo Townshend Version)
Bloc Party / One More Chance (Radio Edit)
The Virgins / One week of danger
Boy Kill Boy / Suzie
The Undertones / Teenage Kicks
The Who / My Generation
Babyshambles / Killamangiro
Brandon Steep / HMF
Those Dancing Days / Those Dancing Days
Black Kids / I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend
how to dance with you
Animal Collective / Summertime Clothes
Patrick Wolf / Hard Times
Arctic monkeys / Brianstorm
Parka / Disco Dancer
Foals / Hummer
Frankmusik / When You're Around
The Killers / Somebody Told Me
XX Teens / Only you
The Libertines / Time For Heroes
.
.
.
*Requests
The Horrors / Death At The Chapel
Ramones / I wanna be sedated
The Darkness / I Believe In A Thing Called Love

Mori's Picks
Banjo Or Freakout / Lef It Alone
The XX / Island
The High Wire / Odds & Evens
School Of Seven Bells / Half Asleep (Alternate Version)
The Dodos / Fables
Yeasayer / Ambling Alp
Lissy Trullie / Ready For The Floor
Two Door Cinema Club / Something Good Can Work
Bad Lieutenant / Sink Or Swim
The Jam / In The City
Florence and the Machine / Drumming Song
The Doors / Break On Through
Boy George / Everything I Own
La Roux / I'm Not Your Toy
New Order / Regret
Martha and the Vandellas / Heatwave
Lady GaGa / Poker Face
Little Boots / Remedy
Joy Division / Love will tear us apart
Ash / Arcadia
KT Tunstall / Suddenly I See
The Cure / Friday I'm In Love
Julian Casablancas / 11th Diminsion
Passion Pit / The Reeling
Kate Bush / Running Up That Hill
Noah and the Whale / Blue Skies
.
.
.
*Requests
Placebo / Nancy Boy
Skint And Demoralised / Red Lipstick
Eurythmics / Sweet Dreams
Delphic / Doubt
The Pogues / Fiesta
Kula Shaker / Hush
Garbage / Androgyny